Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I know that your resolutions should be specific. I know they should detail the exact changes you want to make, but that's not my style. I don't need all the pressure of trying to reach a specific goal. I don't want to feel like a failure just because I lost 9 pounds instead of 10.

I do have some things I want to accomplish, but aside from a list of writing goals, none of them are specific enough to lead to failure if they don'e happen exactly. Just in case you're curious about my goals, here they are:
  • Lose some weight. (No amounts or measurements, just get a little thinner by the end of the year.)
  • Figure out the next year (whether that means an actual teaching job or another year of AmeriCorps)
  • Win NaNoWriMo 2012
  • Get a car
I'm sure there are other things I should/could put on this list, but I'm just working off the top of my head and 6 days late.

No comments:

Post a Comment