Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Top 12 Stupid 'Sexy' Costumes-Number 9

In a world that is becoming more and more obsessed with 'sexy,' we are bombarded each Halloween with new 'sexy' costumes. Unfortunately, some of them are really stupid. This list will examine the Top 12 stupidest 'sexy' costumes.

Number 9-Twister

Maybe I'm wrong, but I was pretty sure that girls didn't appreciate it when guys randomly grabbed at them. Unfortunately, this costume practically begs to be touched. All you need is someone to shout "right hand blue!" It's a fun idea, although this costume looks like it could easily pass as a go-go dancer.

On the plus side, this does bring up a classic game with lots of appeal. I'm sure that will get you some consideration. With all of that in mind, I had a friend that just took the 'board' and turned it into a dress one year, and I thought that was a lot more original. It's up to you though. Take this one or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment