Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

Top 12 Stupid 'Sexy' Costumes-Number 6

In a world that is becoming more and more obsessed with 'sexy,' we are bombarded each Halloween with new 'sexy' costumes. Unfortunately, some of them are really stupid. This list will examine the Top 12 stupidest 'sexy' costumes.

Number 6-Cookie Monster

Let's start with a simple statement that I think that most of us can agree upon-Cookie Monster is not sexy. He is a big blue monster that overindulges in cookies. (I won't deny my enjoyment of cookies, but that is a different subject.)

For this post I have a few pics of different attempts at a 'sexy' costume. This first one is just lazy. Couldn't we at least give her a blue dress to add to the illusion? If anything, it looks like the Cookie Moster has become a zombie and traded his love of cookies into love of brains.
Next up we have Team Sesame in some dresses that don't really do anything for the project. Also, can we just say no to pedophilia 'sexy' Elmo dress? (Yes, I know that Kevin Clash is a mature African-American man, but you don't think of him when you think of Elmo. You usually miss Keven even when Elmo is right there.)

I thought I should be fair and throw in a costume I think is halfway decent. Not only is most of the costume blue, giving an attempt at pretending to be a big blue monster, but she also has a cookie in her hand. Sure Cookie Monster still looks like he's gone full zombie, but at least this costume is trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment