Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Top 12 Stupid 'Sexy' Costumes-Number 10

In a world that is becoming more and more obsessed with 'sexy,' we are bombarded each Halloween with new 'sexy' costumes. Unfortunately, some of them are really stupid. This list will examine the Top 12 stupidest 'sexy' costumes.

Number 10-Sexy Crayons


I know a girl that wore this costume a few years ago (I think it was a purple crayon) and if you're reading this, I'm sorry, but you fell for the trap. The trap is that the makers of cheap costumes don't want you to be creative, or work out ideas of your own. Just like with the Tootsie Roll, they want you to conform to their image of what the costume should look like.

I'll give this one a small amount of acknowledgement for thinking about the crayon tops, but they do look a bit silly. There are lots of better ways to make that work (why not go with a wig the color of your crayon? Most crayons aren't sharpened after all.)

I guess the idea is to have a costume with an association with thin crayons, but that just makes it worse in my opinion. If you're thinking about being a crayon this Halloween, then try to come up with something on your own. I'm sure it will turn out much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment