Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Top 12 Stupid 'Sexy' Costumes-Number 4

In a world that is becoming more and more obsessed with 'sexy,' we are bombarded each Halloween with new 'sexy' costumes. Unfortunately, some of them are really stupid. This list will examine the Top 12 stupidest 'sexy' costumes.

Number 5-Pokemon


"Gotta catch 'em all!"
"I'd like to get a Pikachu" (peek at you)

I could go on with lame pick up lines, but if you wear this costume, you will hear more than these, and much worse. Think about what Pikachu looks like. He's a small chubby mouse that is bright yellow. There just isn't enough to make me think of Pikachu, and I'd rather not think about an electric mouse like that anyway. I guess I can give the costume makers a point or two for the tail and the ears, not that that really takes any effort, just someone realizing that without them, this is just a girl in a tube top and a skirt.

If you're a fan of Pokemon, then feel free to dress up as your favorite, but do them the courtesy of trying to look like that Pokemon, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment