Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2012

Top 12 Stupid 'Sexy' Costumes-Number 3

In a world that is becoming more and more obsessed with 'sexy,' we are bombarded each Halloween with new 'sexy' costumes. Unfortunately, some of them are really stupid. This list will examine the Top 12 stupidest 'sexy' costumes.

Number 3- Sexy Darth Vader

Originally, I was going to make this my #1 pick, but then I thought about it some more. When I talk about a costume being stupid, I'm mostly talking about it being pointless and uninspired. This costume does have a point, although it is not your typical kind of attraction.

This costume has to have been put together for the fetish crowd. You've got a mask/helmet, skin tight latex(?), all you need is higher heels.

I'm not against that if that is what floats your boat, but it's definitely not a costume for everyone. Besides, when I think of Darth Vader, I'm not looking to be aroused. Think about what he looks like under the mask. Definitely not sexy.

If you want to do something Star Wars related, there are plenty of options that would actually be considered sexy. (This is the part where I reassure my friend, Matt, that aside from this aside, Princess Leia won't be on this list.) Pick one of those, and stop freaking everybody out. Nah, just do what you want, but if you're going to wear this costume, expect lots of reaction

No comments:

Post a Comment