Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011

What is up with Asian Buffets?

So, I've been living a nomadic lifestyle lately and I've earen at a few buffets featuring Asian foods over the last month. There's one little thing I've noticed with these establishments that really caught my attention a few days ago.

Why is it that all three of the buffets I went o had so much "American" food? If I'm going to one of these places, I don't expect to see rice crispy treats and sliced oranges. Sure they have fried rice and lo mein and all the stuff that goes along with them, but what is up with this? Pizza and mozzerella sticks and all sorts of things that are hard to eat with my chopsticks.

When I was at the last one, there was an old man who I'm pretty sure just ate plate after plate of orange slices. You don't have to go to the buffet for that. Just go down to the store and buy some oranges. What's the point of going to the Asian buffet if you aren't going to at least eat a little Asian food?

No comments:

Post a Comment