Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Top Twelve Lame "Scary" Costumes Part I

I won't take a lot of time here, mostly I just want to explain what I'm up to here. So, it's October (at least while I'm writing this) and I thought it would be fun to do a couple of Halloween-themed lists. The first list I'm going to work on writing is this Top Twelve Lame "Scary" Costumes.

I know you've seen them every year. Sure the source of the costume has a scary history, but it doesn't really translate into the typical costume attempt. I won't get into specific costumes for now, but these costumes could be scary if it were for the fact that there are about 50 people dressed the same way on every street in America. (OK, that's a little extreme, but you get the idea.)

This list will focus primarily on the lack of scare factor and the ease of costume preparation. I know that people can put a lot of work into these costumes, but traditionally, they tend to be thrown together at the last minute. (I am well known for such costumes, so I'm pointing the finger at myself too.)

The actual list will be coming out soon and will hopefully be done before Halloween rolls around. Let me know if you think of any I should have on the list and comment below. (I've got 11 so far and I just need one more, but I'll probably get started anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment