Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2013

200th Post!

For the 200th post, I decided I would put up links to my favorite posts so far. They are in no particular order, but they are all a lot of fun. Enjoy!

12 of my Favorite Opinion Pieces (in no particular order)

Bedwetter:Stories of Courage and Redemption
I love Sarah Silverman, and her autobiography is inspiring and hilarious. Worth the read.

Review of the Silver Chair movie
What happens when you take a book and completely rework it to make a move?

My Plans for the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who
This won't happen, but it should.

Christmas Songs I'm already sick of hearing
One year I just got sick of these Christmas songs.

Signs of the Apocalypse
What happens when you put Justin Bieber and Willow Smith together? The end of the world.

My Top Weird Al Song
I love Weird Al and here is my favorite song.

Fake rules for being Irish
What do you have to do when it's St. Patrick's Day and you want to be Irish

Top Firefly Episode
I love Firefly, and so I did a Top 12 list of the 14 episodes.

Shadowcat is my favorite X-man (that is all)
Top 12 X-men based on my preference and their roles in the Marvel Universe, but Kitty is my favorite over all.

Stupid Sexy Costumes
I did lame scary costumes the year before, so I chose stupid sexy costumes for 2012

Picard Primer
I decided to do a Top 12 storylines in Star Trek TNG and then realized I need to do an entire list for Captain Picard. This is the primer on the Captain to get the list started.
Top 12 Christmas hymns
This is the entire list with videos of performances of each song.

No comments:

Post a Comment