Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Join in on the This or That! Top Song Bracket!

You may have seen me talking about This or That! a fairly new website that allows users to generate voting platforms for a variety of topics, but today you need to hear about something pretty exciting that is happening on the site. Starting today and going until the end of the month, This or That! is holding a 64-song bracket to determine the top song of 2010. It is set up just like March Madness with 64 songs battling through 6 rounds of competition. You get to vote on each song match up all the way to the top.

I haven't had a chance to vote yet because I'm writing this at school and I can't connect to Facebook. (Did I mention you can join This or That! with your Facebook account?) I am however, pretty excited about some of the match ups. I'm also surprised about some of the songs I'm going to vote for. (Yes, I will pick Tik Tok by Ke$ha over Imma Bee by the Black Eyed Peas, just don't tell anyone, ok.)

Did I mention there are tons of chances to win prizes? I guess I just did. If you vote in all the voting blocks, you will be eligible to win one of 25 This or That! t-shirts, and one lucky voter will win a pair of Beats by Dre Studio Over-Ear headphones.

So check out this great site, and this great competition.

I totally forgot to post the link. http://thisorthat.com/ Also, I guess I was supposed to write which song should win to be eligible for the blogging portion of the contest, so now that I've seen the brackets, I'm totally picking Fireflies by Owl City. Go check it out and play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment