Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sometimes I hate technology

So this post is more about me venting over the sudden and unfortunate loss of my latest (and not-quite-ready-to-go-anymore) post on the top twelve characters from MASH. I had this strange glitch where a section of my text was blocked in white for some strange reason and I was trying to get it cleared up when all of my post disappeared for a second and before I could hit the undo button, the post auto-saved. That's right, I lost my entire post during minor editing.

That isn't the least of my worries, because this isn't the first time I've had a problem with this site giving part of my post a text background for no good reason. I still can't figure out how it happened or why all my fixes weren't working. Anyway, that's enough of a rant for now. Feel free to share problems you've had with our modern technology in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment